Terms and Conditions Governing the use of Asia Law Corporation (‘the Law Firm’) On-Line Services
1. All the information and the fees estimate in our online-site are provided for your general information only, and subject to our review of the facts and circumstances upon your submission of our online form. While we endeavor to maintain up to date online quote of fees, all our fees, costs and quotation are always subject to changes in reference to the scope and nature of our work & other relevant circumstances.
2. Kindly ensure that the information and particulars provided by you are accurate and up to date. Before signing the documents, it is your duty to ensure that the particulars of the Documents are correct, accurate and up to date, and you should notify us of any inaccuracy and errors.
3. Your general enquiry with us over the phone, and your submission of our online form does not create a solicitor and client relationship with us. You are required to attend at our office to appoint us and to pay our confirmed fees in order for us to act for you as lawyer.
4. No information provided in this website are to be treated as legal advice due to the fact that legal advice are based on the actual full & frank disclosure of all relevant fact and circumstances and we disclaim all liability on any alleged reliance on any reliance of any general information on our online site.
5. Any time frame given by us for the completion of the documents are mere estimates and shall be subject to the availability of our Lawyers and staff and other relevant facts which may occur.
Any quotation provided by us to you at your request through this Website or emails or otherwise is strictly:-
- subject to change without our prior notice;
- subject to errors (clerical, typographical or otherwise);
- subject to contract; and